Today we're flying over to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia where you'll find the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic cathedral of Ss. Peter and Paul.
The cathedral was featured in the 2007 book Windows to Heaven: the Icons of the Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul in Melbourne which was written in both English and Ukrainian.
Their eparchial website has a wealth of information including an Ask the Priest column and videos of services. Check it out! http://www.catholicukes.org.au/
- Sunday 8:00 AM (Recited Liturgy)
- Sunday 9:30 AM (Ukrainian Divine Liturgy)
- Sunday 11:30 AM (English Divine Liturgy)
- Weekdays 9:00 AM (Divine Liturgy)
- Most Rev. Peter Stasiuk C.Ss.R. (Bishop)
- Rt. Rev. Mitrat Olexander Kenez (Chancellor/Protosynce), Fr. Felix Figureк (Administrator), Rt. Rev. Mitrat Zenon Chorkawyj, Very Rev. Fr. Peter Struk, Fr. Robert Stickland, Fr. Brian Kelty
- Rev. Deacon Edward Kostraby
- I updated several UGCC parishes in Australia, mostly changing the title from "Ukrainian Catholic Church" to the parish's full name.
- I added several Australian UGCC parishes that weren't previously on the universal map.
- I created place markers for five UGCC parishes that were not previously marked in Google Maps as businesses/churches.
- I sent emails to the administrators of the 5 newly-added parishes to let them know that a postcard will arrive in the mail in 2-3 weeks with a pin number that I must enter in order for the church to be labeled on Google Maps. (If your priest receives one, please let him know it is legit.)